Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Transformation: R1P2D9

As I weighed in this morning, this day was unlike the rest. The scale hadn't moved at all! No loss….however, no gain either, and that's a very good sign. I didn't worry or panic at all, as this is quite normal in women who are on HCG. We hit plateau's throughout our regime and it's not anything to worry about. It could last a day or two, but then the weight catches and up and "Whoosh!", you're losing again and right on track. I drank more liquids today, to possibly help the plateau flush itself out of my system. I do hope that works as I'm not really interested, nor looking forward to having to go through an "apple day". This is where all I eat all day, are six apples. I'm sure it will be just fine :) Tomorrow will tell!

Regardless of this absence in loss according to the scale, my body continues to show me signs that it's losing the fat. Slowly but surely the rolls are shrinking, if ever so slightly. I still have over 2 weeks left, so I'm hoping that in the latter stages of the month is when the physical signs are blatant and the rolls just melt off completely! I don't want any signs of them when this is through. Then, after this is all done, it's back to the gym to tone up again and possibly start training for another triathlon.

Today has no real tid bits, struggles, or even anything new to describe menu wise. I ate chicken and cabbage for both lunch and supper, without regret and with much delight, but should probably mix it up tomorrow for supper and try something new. I'll have to see what else I can find that I may not have tried yet. The possibilities seem endless at times!

Well, this is short and sweet, but that's all for tonight! I hope you're all staying warm, wherever you are.

till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment