Tuesday, January 25, 2011

the Transformation: R1P2D23

Today was a whirlwind day and it's over before it felt like it really began. This morning I was down .9 pounds, which was nice. I headed into the day knowing that it was the last of 2 days until I get my "planned break" for the weekend. I'm quite excited and have to do up a weekend meal plan tomorrow so I can go shopping and prepare for my trip! Should be interesting, eating many cold meats, but hopefully not too bad. I think I'm going to bring my magic bullet so I can make protein shakes haha

For lunch I had 100g of steak, in my new favourite marinade, on a bed of cabbage. Still tasted just as good as ever!

Today is the last Tuesday of the month, so I headed to Nutters after work to get some products as it's all 20% off today! Love last Tuesdays! I got a big container of coconut oil which will be great for P3, as well as some clear stevia drops. Tomorrow I visit the Bulk Barn for many lovely items that I can use during this next phase. It should be fun! I also have 2 year old cheddar waiting for me in the fridge. Ooooo…..I'm looking forward to that!

One thing I'm wanting to try are pancakes. I make mine from scratch and I just made some for Hayden yesterday and I looked at the recipe and I can totally substitute ingredients to make them sugar-free/starch-free no problem. Whether or not they taste good, that is the question. But I am going to try it out!

For supper I cooked….you guessed it! Cabbage :) I then fried up 100g of chicken in a bit of water. I spritzed it with some Braggs, dashed on some oregano and rosemary and I was good to go. I wished I could've enjoyed it a bit more, but by the time I sat down to eat, it was 5:45 and I had to be at work at 6:00! So I didn't eat slowly tonight….I scarfed it down! I managed to taste it in the hurry, and what I tasted was delicious. So that's good.

And thus, here I am, at the end of my long Tuesday, satisfied, not hungry, and looking forward to tomorrow! One more day and then I get my long awaited break. Woohoo!!!

And with that, I'm now going to bed.

till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment