Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the Transformation: R1P2D17

This day was quite superior to the last in many ways. 1: it was not snowing 2: I did not get stuck 3: I wasn't freezing cold at school 4: I wasn't ravishingly hungry throughout the day 5: I was not ridiculously tired, and 6: I have an amazing husband, but that's everyday :) I didn't even have my final piece of fruit and melba toast because I just wasn't hungry! That's a first.

I weighed in this morning and was down another .5 pounds. It's coming off, little bit by little bit. Today I noticed my first big change in appearance, and in clothing too. A shirt I had purchased which fit snug and tight, was not hanging on me. It was nice, except I've barely been able to wear it much, but I think I still will, regardless of the lack of tightness. I don't really mind actually.

Lunch was shrimp, cooked in a bit of lemon and garlic, on a bed of fresh spinach leaves, followed by a melba toast. I had precious few moments in the afternoon, just as my kindergartens were arriving back to school, so in that time I quickly scarfed down an apple. I had just purchased them yesterday and they are so amazingly delicious! I'm looking forward to my apple tomorrow again for sure! :)

After work, I came home and was able to have a bit of much-needed downtime.  This week has been so busy and crazy and is only continuing to be so. I need to take some things out of my life, but am not sure where to start or what to cut. As supper time drew near, I cooked up another quiche. It's so quick and easy, and today that's what I needed. I changed up the spices a bit though. I added some oregano (which smells like pizza. I love it!) and a couple spritzes of Braggs. It was surprisingly good! I was impressed with myself, to say the least.

Then it was time to be off once more for worship practice tonight, where I drank water, but the time didn't allow me the chance to get hungry again. I don't really mind :) I now find myself home, my lunch is done for tomorrow, my kitchen is clean, and my bed is calling me, along with a much needed massage from my husband. :)

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment