Monday, January 24, 2011

the Transformation: R1P2D22

Happy Monday!

Today was the absolute opposite that everything yesterday was. It was almost like night and day. Yesterday I struggled, today, not at all. It's strange how that can be. Our bodies are wonderful and mysterious indeed.

This morning I weighed in and was down .2 pounds. I'm in a bit of a crossroads right now, as I'm supposed to be finishing off this week, however, I feel I could do it for just a bit longer, maybe another week or so. I'm going to continue my original plan see how it goes, with today being my last day with drops. I'm going to finish this week and call this weekend a "planned break" by eating P3. By Sunday, I'll see how I'm feeling and if there's been further change and I'm completely happy with the results, I'll continue on with P3. If however there could be a little bit more improvement, then I will resume the drops next Monday and go for about another week or so, or until I run out of drops. We will see how it all plays out.

Today for lunch I had asparagus and some mahimahi cooked with spices. A simple lunch, however it did suffice.  Supper was where I got more flavour. I really felt I needed red meat, so steak it was. I marinated it in a mixture I whipped up consisting of white wine vinegar, dash of salt, oregano, rosemary, and a few spritzes of Braggs. I then let it soak for a bit before dumping it all into the pan and frying it up. It was extremely yummy. I also cooked more cabbage then usual, so I had more to eat for supper, and it was just what I needed! So filling and delicious. I'm glad there's not a set limit on the veggies. They've definitely been a lifesaver.

I brought my orange and melba toast to Women's Bible Study tonight and wasn't even drawn to the snack they had laid out. It felt nice to not salivate over what I cannot have.

Well, that was my day in a quick nutshell. Nothing too exciting, but yet it is as this week holds new things for me, and that is exciting.

till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment