Wednesday, January 26, 2011

the Transformation: R1P2D24

I made it!!! Even when surrounded by buttery popcorn today, I still held my ground and did not succumb. I made it through my round without cheating once! How exciting and wonderful. I feel really great. I know I'll have another week to go after this weekend, but this is still a day to celebrate, so I am!

This morning I was down .3 pounds. Feeling great, healthy and sexy indeed :) I'm looking forward to toning up after this and getting nice and hard.

Today I was hungry! I can tell the drops are almost out of my system now because I'm not being sustained anymore. By the time lunch came around I couldn't wait to get into my meal! I then had my snack about an hour and a half later because I was hungry again. After work I headed over to a friends for a quick visit and by the time I got home, at 5:00, I rushed to make supper because I was so hungry! I haven't felt this in a long time (well, a month anyway ;) ) so it's quite foreign. Tomorrow I'm able to up my calorie intake, which is going to be swell.

Hayden and I went grocery shopping tonight, picking up all sorts of fresh fruits, veggies, and other items (many found at the Bulk Barn) that I'm able to eat over the weekend and need to take with me. It's going to be interesting, that's all I can say. I'm going to be high maintenance this weekend.

With that said, after grocery shopping, I came home to eat an orange and piece of melba toast and cook up some shrimp for tomorrow's lunch. I'm going to have shrimp salad with some bell peppers and avocado. Oh I can't wait! I'll probably make a oil and vinegar dressing….maybe. I'm not a huge salad dressing person anyway.

So that's the long and short of it. I have successfully completed the first 2 phases for a total of 26 days, I'm going to have a lovely 4 day break where I move into P3, and then back to P2 for one more gun shot week and then into P3 for 3 weeks and then…..a changed lifestyle takes over. The possibilities are endless! I just now realize how much more expensive it is to eat healthy. But it's small price to pay in the long run, not having all the additives in everything I eat. I think I can handle that :)

I can already see that I'm going to be one of those moms who make my kids eat healthy snacks and make everything from scratch. My how the wheel of life has shifted.

till tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations on getting that far! You should post before and after photos! :)

    ReplyDelete