Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Transformation: R1P2D18

This morning I weighed in and to my surprise I was up .5 pounds! This was definitely not what I was expecting and I racked my brain, going thoroughly through yesterday, wondering what I could have done that would have caused this. After checking in with a few others, it may have been a couple reasons. One, I didn't eat my orange and melba toast yesterday, which could have caused my body to hang on to a bit of fat as a reserve because I didn't eat enough, or, I could be retaining a bit of water and toxins that had found a home in the newly made fat-free cells. Either way, I hope to see an improvement tomorrow as I made sure to eat both pieces of fruit today. No matter what, my body still seems to be slimming down and I felt really great today. No hunger issues at all.

It was hot lunch day at school today, so the fragrance of Panago pizza wafted through the halls. It smelt amazing and there was a slight longing for a slice of ooey-gooey cheese pizza, but with a goal in mind, it's so much easier to say no. I was content with my celery and fish.

The day proceeded and I had an enjoyable afternoon doing my first one-on-one art lesson with a friends 6 year old daughter. It was awesome as she is such a joy and I look forward to continuing this endeavour each week and creating new things with her. By the time I got home, it was supper time! I decided to steam up some cabbage and fry up some extra lean ground beef. I added some oregano, rosemary, a dash of sea salt, a bit of garlic powder and the aroma jumped through my nose and into my stomach. I was so excited to eat this new creation. Plus it smelt like pizza :P


And I wasn't disappointed! It was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend this one. I think I will continue to use it in times to come. It would be a good base for spaghetti sauce, too.

Well, all in all, it was a great day. It ended with Hayden and I purchasing 4 new winter tires for my car and watching Mater's Tall Tales from Pixar! How lovely :)

Enjoy this chinook we seem to be having and the warmer weather it brings, because it will end up freezing again and then, look out! At least I'll have my new tires.

till tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I had a few days where I either didn't lose or gained a tiny bit - don't be too worried, just drink your water and keep going :)
    sometimes your body takes a day or two to catch up with all the weight loss. You're doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete