Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Blog Launch!

For those of you who have been following me the past few weeks, you know about my new passion turned exciting blogging series (at least I think it's exciting :)). Well, what turned out to be something I thought would be just a few weeks in length has turned into something more! I'm so excited to announce that I have now started a blog dedicated specifically to supporting local businesses around Alberta and beyond, and hope to continue doing a weekly feature for as long as I can! The goal: at least a year, but hopefully beyond!

I also plan on posting recipes on there. Some from my featured businesses, some that I've made and tried. You'll notice the first couple of posts are a repeat from this blog, as I want to make sure my first 3 features are on the new blog site.

Because this new blog is a specifically focused blog, those of you who have been only interested in this series can now feel free to subscribe or follow me on the new blog, without getting updates on posts that are unrelated. Keep in touch with what's new and exciting and be the first informed about new, unique and exciting businesses near you!

Hope to hear from you soon!

www.growinggreen27.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment