Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Transformation: R1P2D26&27

So, like any habit, you do something for 21 days and it's sticks, but you drop it for a few and you're back to square one again. This seems to be the case for my blogging. I was doing great at keeping up and letting you know what's going on, then I leave for 3 days and it all goes down the drain. :) Oh well, it could be worse right?

Tuesday I was down .2 pounds, yesterday I was down another .8 pounds and this morning I was down .9 pounds. That's all fine and dandy and the small amount of weight that I put on over the weekend is gone. I'm sitting at 133.8 and that's just fine with me. I'm finding that coming back onto P2 after a 4 day break has been harder then anticipated. Not because of the scale, but just because I'm ready to eat normally again. The only reason I went back to P2 was to get rid of the last little bit of back fat that is clinging for dear life. I just wish it would let go so I can be done!

I would like to say that I'm still acting creatively with my cooking, but that would be far from the truth. I'm not cheating, mind you, I've just become lazy with my food choices and eat much of the same thing each day. I'm hoping that by this weekend I can be done the drops, follow it with 48-72 hours of no drops with low calorie intake, and then move into P3 for the 3 weeks of stabilization which will be so much fun. We shall see if that turns out to be the case. As much as I want to be done right now, I know I'll kick myself if I don't suck it up and keep going until I've reached the goal I've set for myself. I need to keep pushing forward. It feels like walking through sludge though.

The past few days I've also been exploring a few other blogs and websites from women who have multitudes of recipes that are refined-sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, etc. They have some great ideas which I'm so excited to try out, and I think that part of the reason I want to be done with this stage, is I want to try these new and exciting recipes. As I try them out I'll let you know how they turn out. But I think that maybe I need to stop looking at them for now, cause they're making hungry, and when you can't snack through out the day, being hungry is no fun at all.

So, that's where I'm sitting right now. I'm taking each day as it comes and deciding on that day whether or not I'm continuing on with the drops or not. Today is day 4 back on them, so perhaps now the potency will be up again and that last little bit will drop faster then a cat from a window. Fingers crossed!

I look forward to sharing this next phase with you as I move into it, the fun recipes I discover, and how you too can have a healthier lifestyle but still eat great and feel like you're indulging a little bit. I like the sound of healthy indulging, don't you?

well, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment