Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dear Latte....

Saturday, August 20th, 2011

Dear little Latte,

I've been waiting very patiently to feel you move my little one. Tonight, Auntie Karlee was over and we were watching Ever After, one of Mommy's favorite movies. Daddy left for Whispering Pines today, but we will join him tomorrow. While we were watching the movie, I felt you kick, very distinctly! You continued to dance around for most of the night, much to my delight. I realized then, that I think I'd felt you before tonight, but it was fainter and only one kick at a time, so I didn't know what I was feeling because you didn't continue. Auntie Karlee prayed for you and Mommy before she left. You are very lucky to have such amazing people in your life that already love you very much. Later tonight, as I was laying down in bed, I felt your kick in my hands that were covering my tummy. You must be very strong. I look forward to meeting you, my sweet little Latte.

Love Mommy



Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear Little Latte,

You've been moving around a lot more these past few days, especially when Mommy has something to eat. It's been amazing getting to know your movements and feel you more each day. Today, when Daddy came in for lunch, you started moving, and he put his hand on Mommy's tummy and felt a little kick! He was very excited. You kicked hard enough just one time for him to feel it. Thank you for doing that. We both look forward to you getting stronger and then Daddy can feel you move around even more. We are looking forward to seeing you at our ultrasound next week. Then we will go visit Grandma and Grandpa and maybe they can feel you move too!

I love you my little Latte. I look forward to holding you in my arms.

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment