Saturday, September 15, 2012

Things That Make My Heart Happy...

Things That Make My Heart Happy


~ Crisp Fall mornings

~ Cuddles with my little girl

~ Exploring

~ Traveling

~ A fresh blanket of snow Christmas morning

~Butterflies

~Listening/watching my hubby play with L

~ Long walks

~ Organization

~ Clean Kitchen

~ Curled up in bed with a good book

~ Listening to L squeal/giggle/make R2D2 sounds

~ The crunch of dry leaves

~ Enchanted forests

~ Good friends

~ Delicious baked goods

~ Sandy beaches with the warm sun on my face

~ A successful meal experiment 

~ Board games with the family

~ Changing colours

~ Movie nights with my hubby

~ A mug of hot beverage in hand whilst sitting outdoors under the stars

~ Aurora Borealis 

~ Boot and sweaters

~ Dressing up like a pirate

~ Singing

~ Date nights

~ Traditions

~ Watching L explore and discover

~ Writing

~ Fireworks

~ Clean eating

~ A weekend away with my love

~ Playing with clay

~ Being creative

~ Being a mommy and wife



These are but just a few things that make my heart happy. Were I to list them all, there would not be room enough. Each day is better having some of these elements a part of it.

What makes your heart happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment