Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dear Little Latte...

Dear little Latte,

My you are growing so big and strong! Your movements are ever felt. I can't believe you are now 23 weeks old! The weeks are going by quickly. Last night you woke mommy up at 2am with what felt like a rave dance party, only I couldn't hear the music :) It was sure hard for mommy to get up this morning for work because of your dance moves keeping me up all night. I'm glad you're having fun my little one.
This week was also daddy and mommy's 2nd Anniversary. We had a picnic where we got married and mommy took a picture with you there. Such a special memory and I'm glad you could be a part of it. One day, after you're born, I'll take you for a walk there so you can see what a beautiful place it is.
Mommy and daddy also have decided that we are staying in Medicine Hat for now, so you'll get to meet all our wonderful friends here when you arrive. Everyone is really excited to meet you :) You are very loved. We are just looking to see if we can find a house that's a little bigger and a little warmer, so you won't be so cold when you come home. We want you to be nice and snuggly warm during our cold winter. It would also be nice to have an extra room for when Grandma and Grandpa or friends come to visit.
Well, mommy needs to go now, as I have a head cold and don't feel very good. I can't take much to help it go away, because I want to keep you safe and healthy, so sleep is the best thing I can get right now.
I love you so much, my dear little Latte, and as we get nearer and nearer to meeting you I get more and more excited.

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment